Memang org cakap, rezeki masing2, tapi pujian harus diberikan kepada mereka yg tak jemu berusaha disamping berdoa kepada Allah yang Maha Esa untuk dikurniakan zuriat pengikat kasih sayang antara suami dan isteri. Antara yang boleh dilakukan adalah melalui pemakanan.
Makanan yang seimbang dan berkhasiat adalah sangat penting untuk sihat dan subur. Kurangkan makanan karbohaidrat, gula dan manisan. Jauhkan fast, processed, dan preserved foods. Kurangkan perisa dan pemanis. Makan yang fresh , banyakkan sayur hijau, ulam dan buah2an. Makan lebih ikan sebagai sumber perotin, bijiran seperti almond.
Menurut Dr. Hamid Arsat, Pakar kesuburan makan lain yg perlu adalah seperti berikut:-
- Water - To maintain optimal health and proper reproductive functions, one must remain optimally hydrated. Filtered and natural spring water are the safest choices.
- Spinach - Rich in antioxidants and full of folic acid and iron, leafy green vegetables are a vital ingredient to maintain a healthy reproductive system. Leafy green vegetables like spinach contain folic acid which is important for preventing birth defects and is a vital ingredient for producing viable eggs.
- Yellow and Orange Vegetables -Yellow and orange vegetables contain an abundance of beta carotene, an antioxidant, which has been shown to maintain hormonal balance and ward off miscarriage.
- Broccoli and Cabbage - Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and cabbage contain a phytonutrient called DIM that helps with estrogen metabolism. They are also known to prevent fibroids and endometriosis in women.
- Carrots, peas and sweet potatoes - Containing beta-carotene, these veggies will help regulate a menstrual cycle, thus improving chances for conception.
- Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, papaya, kiwi and cantaloupe - Full of vitamin C and antioxidants, these fruits offer healthful reproductive benefits to women trying to conceive.
- Meat, chicken, fish, eggs and dairy products (Protein) - Amino acids in protein are vital for viable egg production and for making LH and FSH which are important fertility hormones. Scientific research also suggests women who get more of their protein from plants and less from animal sources have fewer overall ovulatory issues. Be certain to monitor mercury level intake from seafood as high levels can be toxic.
- Whole grains - Try to consume natural unrefined whole grain bread products. Unfortunately, the refining process removes more than 15 key nutrients from grains such as B vitamins and iron. Opt for making your own whole grain breads and pancakes. They will be chocked-full of fertility enhancing goodness.
- Oysters - With an abundant amount of zinc, oysters are known fertility enhancer, however high mercury levels from seafood have been linked to miscarriage. Think moderation.
- Tofu and soy - With careful use, tofu and soy are excellent sources of protein. Some studies suggest however, high levels of soy foods containing plant-derived estrogen called phytoestrogens may decrease fertility.
A study was conducted back in 2005 linking isoflavone Genistein with fertility issues. Think moderation
- Calcium – Foods high in calcium helps to make strong bones and is especially important during pregnancy. Best to be in practice of eating foods high in calcium while trying to conceive. Dairy products – eggs – certain fish like salmon and tuna.
- Tea is an excellent fertility booster. I’m talking about green tea and orange pekoe (regular). Tea contains a nice level of antioxidants which aids in promoting a healthy immune system. Research within the past decade shows that women who drink tea on a regular basis increase their chance of conception. I truly believe this – as each time I’ve become pregnant I am drinking a lot of decafe regular ice tea.
- Vitamin B6 and folic acid are both needed to insure a healthy
pregnancy. Leafy green vegetables, nuts and whole grains contain both
of these B vitamins. B6 helps to regulate the reproductive hormones
and folic acid helps to prevent a folic acid deficiency which can cause some of the neuro-tube defects in the baby.
- Vitamin C boosts the immune system and helps to aid in a healthy conception. Fruits contain vitamin C and it benefits both men and women’s fertility.
- Water is the most important fertility food to consume. Water is needed to grow a healthy baby and to help maintain a normal pregnancy. Water makes up 75% of our bodies and is essential in a healthy pregnancy.
Dengan Shaklee anda boleh mencuba ...
Foods to avoid when trying to conceive
Processed foods – also referred to as “sweets and junk food” contains high amounts of sugar and refined flour. They have no quality and add nothing to a pregnancy, except for weight gain (wrong kind). Pregnancy gestational diabetes is a condition that pregnant women can get and processed foods is certainly prohibited. It’s best to give the pregnancy a good start by avoiding “junk food” while trying to conceive.
Gestational diabetes causes the baby to become too large, thus the need for a cesarean section is possible. Also gestational diabetes can be a precursor to diabetes type II.
Seafood has been show to contain mercury. Mercury has been linked with some serious birth defects including autism. If you eat seafood – it’s advisable to keep consumption to a minimum. Avoid albacore tuna, which has been shown to have high levels of mercury.
:: sumber ::
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Call.SMS :: 019-2682709